The 2021 Virtual Agrobotics Challenge hosted by Grayson County 4-H will be conducted via Zoom starting on Friday, May 14th through Saturday, May 15th depending on the number of team entries. Grayson County 4-H is providing a competitive event for youth to showcase their skill and knowledge within the robotics project.
Teams interested in participating must register for the challenge by Sunday, March 7th, so challenge kits can be mailed. Late registration will open on March 8th and close on April 15th, additional shipping may be required for late registration. Only one kit needed per site/location.
There will be three grade divisions
- Junior (3rd to 5th grade)
- Intermediate (6th to 8th grade)
- Senior (9th and 12th grade)
Entry is in team format only. Teams may have 2 to 4 members and must compete within the division of the oldest team member.
NO challenge mats are required for Virtual Agrobotics Challenge. Teams will need to purchase challenge objective items.
2021 Virtual Agrobotics Challenge Information
- Agrobotics Challenge for Virtual Contest (Updated 2/12/2021)
- 2021 Cattle Roundup Virtual Webinar (recording) (Modified from original release party)
- 2021 Cattle Roundup Game Board Set up
The cost for entry:
- Regular – $30 per Texas 4-H team / Late – $50 (4-H membership will be verified)
- Regular – $60 per non 4-H team / Late – $75
- $75 for the challenge supply kit (only one needed per site/location)
Teams can pay by credit card or by mailing checks to Grayson County 4-H, Attn: Agrobotics, 100 W Houston A-G-1, Sherman, Texas 75090. Make check out to the Youth Advisory Board. Payment information will be include on the registration confirmation page and on the e-mail confirmation invoice.
Awards will be given for the top 5 teams in each grade division.
Have a question about a challenge objective or rule?