- Clover Kids – Kindergarten – 2nd
- Junior Division – 3rd – 5th
- Intermediate Division – 6th – 8th
- Senior Division – 9th – 12th
Visual Arts Deadline:
Pre-registration required at https://grayson.agrilife.org/peanutfestival until Friday, October 15, 2021
Onsite drop-off available from 7:30 am to 9:00 am on Saturday, October 16th at the Little Peanut Youth Art Contest booth downtown Whitesboro. No late entries allowed. Exhibitors will receive a confirmation e-mail prior to drop off on where the booth will be located.
- Acrylic Paintings
- Charcoal Drawings
- Painted Rocks
- Pen and Ink Drawing (one-color ink)
- Pencil Drawing
- Water Coloring Drawings
Visual Arts Rules:
- Must be original work which showcases peanuts or the peanut industry
- Cost: $12 for the first entry and $2 for additional entries.
- Contestants may enter more than one category, but only one entry per category.
- Entries must be submitted in a form suitable for display (Mount entries on poster board, construction paper or matte board for easy hanging in a size that is easy to handle). PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT FRAMED ART.
- In the Photography category, either color or black and white photographs may be submitted. Photos must be at least 5×7 in size.
- Entries will be judged according to composition, treatment of subject, and other artistic qualities deemed appropriate by the judges.
- A completed registration form must submitted by Friday, October 15th for each entry. https://grayson.agrilife.org/peanutfestival
- Art SHOULD NOT exceed the following size: 24″ x 18″ (including the matte).
- Deliver all entries to the Little Peanut Youth Art Contest booth in downtown Whitesboro on Saturday, Oct 16th.
- Best overall per grade division within each category. (40 winners)
- Best overall within each category (10 winners)
- Honorable Mention per grade division (4 winners)
- Best of show (1 winner)
For more information call Dr. Tamra McGaughy at (903) 813-4201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit area will be open at the Little Peanut Youth Art Contest booth in downtown Whitesboro on Saturday, October 16th from 10 to 4 p.m. All entries will be released at 4 p.m. for pick-up, except for winning entries. Entries not pick-up by 6 p.m. will be discarded.