The Grayson County 4-H Council has regularly scheduled meetings on the third Monday of the month from August to May. The 2021-2022 Council meeting will take place in person, unless otherwise stated. Meetings will start a 7:00 p.m. each month. Meetings will take place at the Grayson County Courthouse in the 2nd Floor Assembly Room, unless otherwise noted.
- Saturday, August 21th –Welcome Back Celebration/ Awards Banquet
- Monday, September 20th – Promotional Outreach video to recruit members
- Monday, October 18th – County Wide Fundraiser
- Monday, November 15th – Community Service
- Monday, December 20th – Holiday Party/ Celebration
- Monday, January 17th –T.E.L.S. Kings & Queen Contest planning and implementation
- Monday, February 21st –Prepare for County Stockshow/General Exhibits
- Monday, March 21st – Community Service
- Monday, April 18th – Promotional outreach within the County
- Monday, May 16th –Election of 2022-2023 Officer Team
Meet your 2020-2021 County Council Officer Team
Reuben Hernandez, President
Camryn Craddock, 1st Vice President
Zoe Dick, 2nd Vice-President
Sydney Sprinkle, 3rd Vice-President
Rachel Stringfield, Secretary
Schafer Sprinkle, Treasurer
Abigail Dick, Reporter
Beth Martinek, Parliamentarian
Mary Clare Foley, Heath and Safety
Kate Foley, Alternate District Delegate
What is the County 4-H Council?
The County 4-H Council is an elected representative group of 4-H members who meet, discuss, plan, and assist in carrying out 4-H programs and activities in the interest of the total membership on a county level. The Council Officers use input from Club Presidents and Delegates to implement programs and activities.
Who should attend?
All 4-H Clubs in Grayson County should have TWO delegates (elected or appointed) that attend the meeting, but everyone is welcome to come learn what is happening at the county level. Delegates should be prepared to share what their club has been doing since the last meeting.
Why is there a County 4-H Council?
The Council provides a link between local clubs or groups and County 4-H Programs, between County Programs and District 4-H Programs, and between District Programs and State 4-H Programs.